Those required to submit a pre-evaluation request must submit their application starting November 15th 2021.
Attention! Students with a study title awarded by a non-italian Institution (both eu and non-eu nationals in this case) must submit an application for a pre-evaluation request. NOTE: Non-eu applicants will also have to apply for visa. More about this here.
Attention! Students with a study title awarded by an italian institution (their nationality is not relevant in this case) are requested to submit a pre-evaluation request ONLY if they do not fit the requirements for direct enrollment described here.
The Committee’s decision will be sent to the applicant following the application calendar.
The pre-evaluation costs 35€ and should be submitted using the correct link:
- Link to submit to be used by students with a study title awarded by an italian institution: https://studentionline.unipv.it/Home.do.
- Link to submit to be used by students with a study title awarded by a non-italian Institution (both eu and non-eu nationals in this case): https://apply.unipv.eu/en_GB/courses/course/39-civil-engineering-mitigation-risk-natural-hazards
Upload the following documents:
- Copy of relevant pages of the Passport or National ID card (with photo);
- Excel form, available here, with the list of past courses, grades and credit points (CFU);
- (ONLY applicants holding an Italian degree) Certified or self-certified learning plan (not yet graduated students) or a degree certificate or self-certification (graduated students), listing all the taken courses with corresponding ECTS, SSD code and learning activity type (TAF);
- (ONLY applicant holding a foreign degree) Degree certificate, including a list of all courses, grades and credit points, issued by the university where the degree was awarded. The document has to be translated in Italian or English;
- English language certificate – check requirements for more details;
- Curriculum vitae (C.V.);
- Reference letters.
The Committee may require an oral interview with the applicant hence the exact time by which the applicant will receive the results of the assessment will depend on the need to schedule an oral interview or not. Please note that all important communications will be send by emails and/or by the application portal: remember to insert a valid email address.