The call for applications for the academic year 2018/2019 is open. You can submit your application at any time. All the steps and detailed information can be found in the official document.
The application stage consists in verifying that the applicant has the necessary requirements.
Undergraduate students who have not yet obtained their Bachelor (or equivalent) degree, but do not have more than 30 remaining outstanding credits (CFU) or who have obtained 5/6 of their total credit load (including credits awarded for the final exam) may also apply to the Master course, under the same conditions above. These students, if in possession of the curricular requirements necessary to access the Master course, may provisionally enroll “on condition”.
1. Applicants holding an Italian degree
If the applicant:
- holds a Bachelor’s degree (D.M. 509/’99 or D.M. 270/’04) with a final grade of at least 105/110 or a grade point average of at least 27/30 (average estimated on all the passed exams with grades and weighted on the corresponding CFU;
- has successfully taken a sufficient number of courses in basic and specific disciplines related to the field of civil engineering;
- has a sufficient knowledge of the English language (level B2);
it is possible to go straight to the enrolment.
2. Applicants attending foreign (non-Italian) universities or in possession of a foreign degree
The pre-evaluation request has a fee of 35€ and consists of:
- Pre-evaluation request form – download here;
- Copy of relevant pages of the Passport or National ID card (with photo);
- Payment receipt of the pre-evaluation fee;
- Excel form, available here, with the list of past courses, grades and credit points (CFU);
- (applicants holding an Italian degree) Certified or self-certified learning plan (not yet graduated students) or a degree certificate or self-certification (graduated students), listing all the taken courses with corresponding ECTS, SSD code and learning activity type (TAF);
- (applicant holding a foreign degree) Degree certificate, including a list of all courses, grades and credit points, issued by the university where the degree was awarded. The document has to be translated in Italian or English.
The request for pre-evaluation of the requirements should be submitted by:
- Hand delivery to the Registrar Office (Ufficio Protocollo), via Mentana, 4 – 27100 Pavia;
- Postal delivery by registered mail (date as printed in the recipient post office stamp to be considered for deadline accomplishment);
- (applicants residing abroad) Email – firstname.lastname@example.org.
The selection committee will release the outcome of the assessment of every complete application within 15 to 45 days of the submission date. The Committee may require an oral interview with the applicant hence the exact time by which the applicant will receive the results of the assessment will depend on the need to schedule an oral interview or not. Applicants will be informed of the result by e-mail.