The call for applications for the academic year 2019/2020 is open.
Those required to submit a pre-evaluation request must submit their application by August 31, 2019. After this deadline, the Committee’s decision may not be guaranteed in time to proceed with the enrolment by September 27, 2019 (please consider that for the enrolment beyond September 27, 2019 and before October 31, 2019, the payment of a late enrolment fee of €82.00 is required). In any case, for admission to the academic year 2019/2020, the evaluation request must be submitted by October 15, 2019.
NOTE: foreign applicants will also need to pre-register at the Italian Embassy in their country – The deadline to submit this request is July 24th 2019.
The application stage consists in verifying that the applicant has the necessary requirements.
Undergraduate students who have not yet obtained their Bachelor (or equivalent) degree, but do not have more than 30 remaining outstanding credits (CFU) or who have obtained 5/6 of their total credit load (including credits awarded for the final exam) may also apply to the MSc course, under the same conditions above. These students, if in possession of the curricular requirements necessary to access the MSc course, may provisionally enroll “on condition”.
1. Applicants holding an Italian degree
If the applicant:
- holds a Bachelor’s degree (D.M. 509/’99 or D.M. 270/’04) with a final grade of at least 105/110 or a grade point average of at least 27/30 (average estimated on all the passed exams with grades and weighted on the corresponding CFU);
- has successfully taken a sufficient number of courses in basic and specific disciplines related to the field of civil engineering;
- has a sufficient knowledge of the English language (level B2);
it is possible to go straight to the enrolment.
2. Applicants attending foreign (non-Italian) universities or in possession of a foreign degree
The pre-evaluation request has a fee of 35€ and should be carried out and paid online at the following link. The first step is to REGISTER. Then, with the provided username and password, login to your personal area and choose “ADMISSION” and then “EVALUATION TEST”.
Follow the instructions (available here) and upload the following documents:
- Pre-evaluation request form – download here;
- Copy of relevant pages of the Passport or National ID card (with photo);
- Excel form, available here, with the list of past courses, grades and credit points (CFU);
- (applicants holding an Italian degree) Certified or self-certified learning plan (not yet graduated students) or a degree certificate or self-certification (graduated students), listing all the taken courses with corresponding ECTS, SSD code and learning activity type (TAF);
- (applicant holding a foreign degree) Degree certificate, including a list of all courses, grades and credit points, issued by the university where the degree was awarded. The document has to be translated in Italian or English;
- English language certificate – check requirements for more details;
- Curriculum vitae (C.V.).
The selection committee will release the outcome of the assessment of every complete application within 15 to 45 days of the submission date. The Committee may require an oral interview with the applicant hence the exact time by which the applicant will receive the results of the assessment will depend on the need to schedule an oral interview or not. Applicants will be informed of the result by e-mail.