EU Students (students awarded a title by an Italian or European institution and that do not need a visa to enter Italy) may still apply for a.y. 2021/2022 through the UNIPV portal. Scroll down for further instructions on how to apply and refer to the sections for “Pre-evaluation request”.
Those required to submit a pre-evaluation request must submit their application as soon as possible. The Committee’s decision will be sent to the applicant following the calendar published here (specific deadline will be published and shareed as soon as available but please note that a late enrolment fee will be subject to further payments or not permitted at all).
NOTE: Non-eu applicants will also have to apply for visa. More about this here.
The application stage consists in verifying that the applicant has the necessary requirements.
1. Applicants holding an Italian degree
If the applicant:
- holds a Bachelor’s degree (D.M. 509/’99 or D.M. 270/’04) with a final grade of at least 105/110 or a grade point average of at least 27/30 (average estimated on all the passed exams with grades and weighted on the corresponding CFU);
- has successfully taken a sufficient number of courses in basic and specific disciplines related to the field of civil engineering;
- has a sufficient knowledge of the English language (level B2);
it is possible to go straight to the enrolment.
For all the other cases, the applicant (holding a degree awarded by an italian university) and EU Students (students awarded a title by an Italian or European institution and that do not need a visa to enter Italy) must submit a request for pre-evaluation of the requirements – through this portal: https://studentionline.unipv.it/Home.do.
See ‘Pre-evaluation request’ below to find our what documents are needed.
2. Applicants attending foreign (non-Italian) universities or in possession of a foreign degree
The pre-evaluation request has a fee of 35€ and should be carried out and paid online at the following link (to be used ONLY by students with a study title issued by non-Italian university).
Please note that students holding a study title issued by an italian university and EU Students (students awarded a title by an Italian or European institution and that do not need a visa to enter Italy) should submit their application on this portal: https://studentionline.unipv.it/Home.do.
Upload the following documents:
- Pre-evaluation request form – download here;
- Copy of relevant pages of the Passport or National ID card (with photo);
- Excel form, available here, with the list of past courses, grades and credit points (CFU);
- (applicants holding an Italian degree) Certified or self-certified learning plan (not yet graduated students) or a degree certificate or self-certification (graduated students), listing all the taken courses with corresponding ECTS, SSD code and learning activity type (TAF);
- (applicant holding a foreign degree) Degree certificate, including a list of all courses, grades and credit points, issued by the university where the degree was awarded. The document has to be translated in Italian or English;
- English language certificate – check requirements for more details;
- Curriculum vitae (C.V.);
- Reference letters
The selection committee will release the outcome of the assessment of every complete application within 15 to 45 days of the submission date. The Committee may require an oral interview with the applicant hence the exact time by which the applicant will receive the results of the assessment will depend on the need to schedule an oral interview or not. Applicants will be informed of the result by e-mail.