Once an application has been assessed and approved for admission to the MSc programme or in case the applicant can access directly, it is possible to proceed with the enrolment.
Enrolment takes place from July 1st 2021 to October 15th 2021 and requires the payment of the first instalment of the Master fees (€156). From October 15th 2021 payment of a late enrolment additional fee will be required.
Classes will start on the third week of September 2021.
The enrolment foresees two steps: registration and enrolment itself.
- Registration – Students enrolling at the University of Pavia for the first time need to register and get their temporary username and password here: http://www.unipv.eu/site/home.html.
- Enrolment – To be carried out online accessing the “Reserved Area” (Area Riservata) (http://www.unipv.eu/site/home.html) logging in with the username and password obtained in point 1 above. Select the menu item REGISTRATION and identify the chosen course of study; fill in all the required fields and print the receipt of the REGISTRATION FORM. The following documents will need to be uploaded:
- Passport-sized photograph;
- Photocopy of all relevant sides/pages of the passport (for EU citizens, a photocopy of all sides of an official identity document is admitted);
- Photocopy of personal Italian tax code (foreign students can obtain it after their arrival to Italy);
- Photocopy of English language certificate(s);
- (for applicants who did not need pre-evaluation) Self-certification detailing successful exams;
- (for applicants with non-EU citizenship) Photocopy of study entrance visa/permit of stay.
and (for applicants with non-EU previous degree)
- MAV (Payment against notice) receipt for the first installment of the university tuition fee (€156 except in cases outlined in ‘Tuition fees”: http://wcm-3.unipv.it/site/en/home/fees-and-funding/fees.html).
- Original diploma allowing admission to the Master’s degree (Bachelor’s, University diploma deemed valid) translated into Italian (by a court registered translator or by the competent embassy), and legalised by the competent Italian diplomatic representatives in the applicant’s home country, that will issue a Declaration of Value
- Degree certificate, issued by the university where the diploma was awarded, detailing the courses taken. This certificate must be legalised by the competent Italian diplomatic representative and translated into Italian;
- Information about the school-leaving diploma (Declaration of Value): official certification attesting at least a 12-year period of schooling before ENROLMENT at the university;
- In case of academic career shortening due to transfer, automatic credit transfer evaluation for second degrees, re-evaluation and recognition of foreign qualifications: send the appropriate form in advance, with a revenue stamp, to download from the Forms section of the Student Administration website: https://web.unipv.it/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/Modstud_Modulo-Autocertificazione-titoli.pdf
Credit transfer/recognition from previous courses
In case the applicant wants to request the acknowledgment of past exams (towards a possible reduction of credits to be achieved for the attainment of the present Master Degree, based on credit transfer from other Master degrees, or credit transfer evaluation from a previously achieved Master Degree diploma, or re-evaluation and recognition of foreign degrees or qualifications beyond those necessary for admission), a request using this application form, with a revenue stamp (‘marca da bollo’) of €16, can be submitted. Foreign applicants are advised to submit such official request after admission and upon enrolment, following preliminary advice from the admission Committee.
For further and complete details, please refer to the regulations of the MSc programme, available here.