Once an application has been assessed and approved for admission to the MSc programme or in case the applicant can access directly, it is possible to proceed with the enrolment.
Enrolment will take place from July 18 to October 31, 2018 and requires the payment of the first instalment of the Master fees (€156). From October 1 to October 31, 2018 the payment of a late enrolment additional fee will be required. No enrolment will be possible after October 31, 2018. Classes start on September 24, 2018.
The enrolment foresees two steps: registration and enrolment itself. Please read the Call for Applications for all the details.
- Registration – Students enrolling at the University of Pavia for the first time need to register and get their temporary username and password.
- Enrolment – To be carried out online (using the username and password above). The following documents will need to be uploaded:
- Passport-sized photograph;
- Photocopy of all relevant sides/pages of the passport (for EU citizens, a photocopy of all sides of an official identity document is admitted);
- Photocopy of personal Italian tax code (foreign students can obtain it after their arrival to Italy);
- Photocopy of English language certificate(s);
- (for applicants who have not requested a pre-evaluation) Self-certification detailing successful exams;
- (for applicants with non-EU citizenship) Photocopy of study entrance visa/permit of stay.
and (for applicants with non-EU previous degree)
- MAV (Payment against notice) receipt for the first installment of the university tuition fee (€156 except in cases outlined in ‘Tuition fees for Academic year 2018/19 – http://www.unipv.eu/on-line/Home/documento6562.html).
- Original diploma allowing admission to the Master’s degree (Bachelor’s, University diploma deemed valid) translated into Italian (by a court registered translator or by the competent embassy), and legalised by the competent Italian diplomatic representatives in the applicant’s home country, that will issue a Declaration of Value
- Degree certificate, issued by the university where the diploma was awarded, detailing the courses taken. This certificate must be legalised by the competent Italian diplomatic representative and translated into Italian;
- Information about the school-leaving diploma (Declaration of Value): official certification attesting at least a 12-year period of schooling before ENROLMENT at the university;
- In case of academic career shortening due to transfer, automatic credit transfer evaluation for second degrees, re-evaluation and recognition of foreign qualifications: send the appropriate form in advance, with a revenue stamp, to download from the Forms section of the Student Administration website (http://www.unipv.eu/site/home/naviga-per/studenti/immatricolarsi—frequentare—concludere/articolo994.html)
Credit transfer/recognition from previous courses
In case the applicant wants to request the acknowledgment of past exams (towards a possible reduction of credits to be achieved for the attainment of the present Master Degree, based on credit transfer from other Master degrees, or credit transfer evaluation from a previously achieved Master Degree diploma, or re-evaluation and recognition of foreign degrees or qualifications beyond those necessary for admission), a request using this application form, with a revenue stamp (‘marca da bollo’) of €16, can be submitted. Foreign applicants are advised to submit such official request after admission and upon enrolment, following preliminary advice from the admission Committee.